Sunday, February 21, 2010

KBS' Dream Team never fails to entertain the shit out of me. The show is fucking funny and the games are so random! Just thinking about it this evening made me laugh. To cut things short, it totally made my Sunday and I hope it'd be like that again next week just like today and the weeks before. ♥

On another note, I was at the gym yesterday and while I was going up the stairs a lady complimented about how colorful my shoes were. Then the moment we reached the second floor, there was a girl sitting right in front of us wearing the SAME exact shoes ! This is bad. Really really bad and a new pair of training shoes are definitely going under (even my personal trainer agrees) my list of things to buy including a new phone preferably a Blackberry. Nanight XX

No comments: