Saturday, February 27, 2010

Quick recap of this week - Marching rehearsals/ My 17th Birthday/ Sports day/ Got burnt by the sun/ Lost terribly to the Yellow House (after bragging to them) who got 1st place while us , greenies came in 3rd/ Catched up with the roadcrew/ Played games at Cold Storage/ Sleepover/ Korean shopping with Tasha and finally realizing in a sudden that the exams are next week and that I haven't started studying. Hmmmm. Still , it was fun ♥

I can't stop checking my blackberry for the latest news about Jay. It's confirmed that he's never coming back and it's heartbreaking for me to see everyone bashing the other members. So the time is 0239 , my macbook's left with 15% , I'm skyping with Luqman, I have facial cottons all over my face and I have gym at 1100 tomorrow. Hmm I wonder what kind of top goes with boot cut jeans? Goodnight X

No comments: