Friday, March 12, 2010



I despise goodbyes. Why can't you just stay? I'm scared to imagine the house without you - the emptiness, the loneliness. I hate changes and this is a fucking big one. Who's gonna wake me up? iron my clothes? and walk me to school in the morning when everyone's away? Or buy my favorite chocolates at the nearby shop? Only you can do that . You make the best oats, ice milo, instant noodles and toasted bread ever . Who would clean up my room, wash my clothes and shoes? Who would stay up and wait for me to come home after midnight? Or remind me of my schedules and prepare my gym clothes? You're like my own version of Blair's Dorota and I'm gonna miss you a lot . Thanks for being patient for the past 5 years, Kak Su ♥

and for crying out loud, please just fucking stay or I will have to burn your passport tonight! :'(

No comments: