Monday, April 5, 2010

I spent the last 2 days in camp with my mates. It was the best experience I've ever had and I enjoyed every second of it . For the first time in my life, I leaded a group and won 3rd place ! That for me, was the best achievement so far . Camp definitely thought me a lot of things about responsibility, leadership, friendship, importance of team work, discipline, and sacrifice . Also, I've made a lot of new friends (developed a crush too. sorry, Deanna! just couldn't help myself hahahaha) and had a lot of laughs along the way especially the activities. Damn, I love camp so much and I'm so grateful that everyone is proud of me. If only the camp lasted for 7 days ! To cut things short, camp was definitely what I needed . I'm so happy and I hope this feeling lasts for a long time :) By saying all of this, I'm already missing my roti bom kids and the time spent. X

No comments: