Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm a 17 year old girl from Malaysia and I absolutely hate blogging. It makes me depress. So from now on, I'm gonna blog about lighter things like my obsessions ! ♥

I don't know why but I'm like obsessed with KPOP these days . Haha before you say anything , I must ensure you that I am NOT lala . I have good taste therefore my would-be-asian-boyfriends are hot. So this is G-Dragon and he's from BIG BANG. He's not my favorite though. My favorites are Wooyoung & Junsu from 2PM and Lee Joon from MBLAQ. TOP's hot too but BIG BANG's too famous in Korea that it takes too much energy for me to make up a a date dream with him without fangirls swarming us like shit.. You really have no idea what I'm talking about do you? Hahaha I guess that's all for now. I would appreciate that you do not switch to liking my obsessions in the future when you don't like them right now. Nothing personal, just be yourself okay? Ha , till then XX

No comments: