Tuesday, February 16, 2010


Things that makes me happy .
Waking up realizing that everything isn't really that bad/ Remembering a dream from last night/ Listening to new imaginations/ Managing to escape real life for a day/ Being appreciated/ Hanging out/ New fresh songs on the ipod that keeps me happy/ car rides on a rainy evening/ Unexpected day out with my best friends/ When everything feels okay and safe/ Having something to do/ Having plans/ New videos uploaded on youtube/ long conversations on the phone/ catching up on funny stories/ playing made up games at random times/ being loved by friends/ watching a good show on TV/ sleepovers/ having good laughs/ traveling somewhere/ Doing crazy things with just anyone who's up for it/ Expensive presents from Ayah


Things that puts me in a mood .
Getting shout at for no reason at all/ Given advises that I already know/ Assuming that I'm other things/ Assuming that I'm still a child and that I don't know any better/ Being underestimated/ Not listening to what I have to say/ Having to wait for more than an hour for someone/ Bad sarcasm/ Having to disctance myself away from something/ Mixing around with people I don't know/ Being uncomfortable/ My things being touched/ Invading my privacy/ Being ditched at the very last minute/ Come and go insecurities/ People who don't know how to respect other people/ Being talked about/ Broken promises/ Fights/ Misunderstandings/ Not getting a reply/ Being pushed away/ Being bored/ Wishing badly of the old times/ Being criticized about my interests/ Hypocrites/ Annoying acts/ Being provoked/ Being alone/ Being disappointed/ stalking / making mistakes

No comments: