Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Goodmorning Kuala Lumpur!

What's with bands splitting up these days? First it was Ryan and Jon from Panic then it was Fall Out Boy and now.. Raygun? There was a period in my life when I really liked those bands (not so much on FOB though) and I know for a fact that if this happened then I would have been devastated. Especially Panic ! They were the definition of my 14 year old life. I know that TAI are still together but in a way I feel like as though they've splited up too since everyone doesn't seem to care about how they look like and William Beckett.. had a baby. Yes, my baby had a baby. Whatever - I've moved on . Thank god for my new found guilty pleasures. I hope they don't go away. Atleast wait till I get to see you live, boys ♥

Since it's the hols, my sister decided that it was time for me to be kidnapped to her apartment in KL. It's only day 1 and I miss Damansara already.. I just feel that I have a few things that needs solving you know? Like seriously. Hmm it's 1055AM right now and I'm hungry ! Nutella pleaseeee X

No comments: