Friday, February 19, 2010


It's currently 1251AM and I just arrived back in Damansara after 5 days. Missed a friend's birthday party tonight because I had other plans going on which took up the whole day ! So this is Farah and her sister, Tati. The three of us went everywhere from KLCC to Petaling Street in like 3 hours . I was bummed because the 2PM album that I wanted was already sold out and couldn't be ordered no more because of copyright issues. Hopefully I'd be able to get my hands on it from a different store before my Korean phase comes to an end ! Hehehe. So after that we went back home and had a Glee marathon. Everything about the show is psycho especially my favorite character, Sue . Haha her scripts are just the best! Um I'd go on about today but I'm too exhausted so.. goodnight X

No comments: